HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
Abstract will be accepted in Portuguese, Spanish or English.
At least one author has to be registered to submit the abstract, and each registration supports two abstracts. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee, and author will be notified by the Committee whether or not the abstract has been accepted.
Contributors should submit original work in Portuguese, Spanish or English electronically by SIMCOPE´s homepage (www.simcope.com.br ),from April, 15 th until august 15 th .
ABSTRACT THAT DOES NOT ATTEND RECOMMENDED FORMAT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND ALSO SHOULD SHOW APPROVAL OF ETHIC COMMITTEE, WHEN NECESSARY.
Contributors should submit abstract with maximun of 3,600 characters (includding spaces, title, author(s), key-
• Margins: top, bottom, right and left -
• Format: WORD -
• Font: Times New Roman, 12.
• Line space: Simple
• Text Alignement: Justify.
• Title: All words must be in capital bold letters, except for scientific names (Italic).
• Authors: Complete name, maximun of 6. Example: João Carlos Ferreira.
• Institution: N ame and address of institution of each author.
• Please inform the e-
• K ey-
• Financial Support: Please indicate.
Author should choose and indicate one of thematic area listed below when submitting abstract, and research involving human and/or animal experimentation should show the approval of the ethic commitee. Abstracts out of this recommended format will not be accepted.
1. Traceability in fishery productive chain
2. Food safety in fishery productive chain
3. Packing and emerging technologies
4. Fishery analytical methodologies
5. Marketing, Commerce and distribution system
6. Environmental quality and its relationship with fishery quality
7. Full use of fisheries, co-
8. Fishery Manipulation and processing
9. Institucional market
Abstracts will be published in the Annals of the Symposium (ISSN 1983-
Click Here to access Abstract model
Attention: All abstracts will be presented in e-
PRINTED POSTER WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Presentation will take place every afternoon, in LCD monitors, according to the template/model.
Template for e-
Authors will receive one (01) certificate for each presented work, with the name of all authors.
Certificates will be available on the last day of the event.